Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger – Nationally Recognized Urologist.
Return to the full profile for Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger
Honors and Awards:
- 2010 Ambrose/Reed Socioeconomics Prize Essay Contest – Winner – sponsored by the AUA (American Urologic Association): “Cost Effectiveness of PSA Screening in the US: Extrapolating from the ERSPC Trial”. Recognized during the annual AUA Health Policy Council Breakfast (May 31, 2010 – San Francisco AUA Meeting).
- Chief Residents’Debate – Winner. “Ureteroscopic laser lithotripsy vs Flomax/observation.” Section of Urology. The New YorkAcademy of Medicine. Wednesday, March 4th , 2009.
- Best Resident Research Paper – Greater Maimonides Scientific Day – “Genitourinary tuberculosis as the primary manifestation of infection. A new paradigm of tuberculosis epidemiology.” May 9, 2007.
- Dean’s List
- Howard Hughes Fellow in Biological Sciences (Summer 1998)
- Undergraduate Research Program Grant (Spring 1998).
- Award-winning research paper: American History – WW II
- Institute for Humane Studies “Law, Economics, Freedom & Public Policy” Conference Fellowship (7/98).
- Outstanding Research Award from the Commissioner of Health for NYC. “Getting to the Bottom of Things, at the Top: a pilot survey of potable rooftop water tanks.” Co-authored with A. Altman (8/1996).
- American Urological Association (AUA) 2005-current
- Society of Urologic Oncology (SUO) 2009-current
- International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2010-current
- American Association of Clinical Urologists 2006-current
- American Medical Association (AMA) 1999-current
- American College of Surgeons (ACS) –2003-current
- Endourology Society 2006-current
View full profile for Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger
Top Urologist in NYCDr. Shteynshlyuger has been voted Top Urologist in NYC by an independent judgement based on patient feedback.
Award Winning UrologistDr. Shteynshlyuger's research has won national recognition from the American Urological Association (AUA), the most prestigious professional society for urologists in the United States.
Board CertifiedDr. Alex Shteynshlyuger is a board certified urologist recognized by American Board of Urology (ABU) as a highly qualified urologist meeting the highest criteria for quality and expertise.
Nationally RecognizedRecognized nationally for research on prostate cancer.
Fellowship TrainedFellowship trained at top US New & World Report Hospital, Dr. Shteynshlyuger brings wealth of knowledge and expertise to his patients.
Highly Rated by PatientsDr. Shteynshlyuger is highly rated by patients for his compassion and hard work on behalf of his patients.
Committed to Patient Well-BeingDr. Alex Shteynshlyuger is a specialist in treatment of men and women with urinary and sexual problems.
We offer affordable, highest-quality urology care with or without insurance. Find out our office hours or directions to our office. We offer weekday, weekend and evening office hours.
This post is also available in: Russian