Referral Information for Referring Physicians, PA, NPs and other Medical Providers:
Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger is a urologist in NYC who specializes in treating some of the most complex urology problems in men and women.
We offer affordable, highest-quality urology care with or without insurance. Find out our office hours or directions to our office. We offer weekday, weekend and evening office hours.
Information that You Need to Refer to us:
- NPI (Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger): 1700073806
- Office Address: 33 W. 46 St., 5th Floor New York, N.Y. 10036
We are pleased to be of resource to other physicians in the New York City metro area, nationally and internationally who are looking for solutions and answers to their patient’s urological problems.
We specialize in treating most complex urological problems and often see patients for the second opinion as well as for initial consultation. We know that there are many options for urological care in New York City.
What makes New York Urology Specialists stand out?
- We take full responsibility for patients’ urological problems. Be offering tertiary-level care to patients we are able to provide care to patients that few other urological practices including those affiliated with major teaching hospitals are willing to tackle.
- We communicate and will make you part of the treating team. You can expect a consultation summary with our impression and recommendations within 24-48 hours of the visit.
- We practice evidence-based medicine based on the latest research findings. While we use guidelines, we go a step further and incorporate well-established treatments shown to work based on the highest quality findings long before they make it into guidelines. Better knowledge means better care and optimal outcomes.
- We measure our success by outcomes.
- We keep our mutual patients happy, healthy and satisfied with their care.
Referring is easy: Call Our Referral Hotline or contact us today. We would be happy to discuss your challenging cases with you.
For new patients, please provide our office with the following information:
- Patient first and last name
- Social Security Number
- Date of birth
- Insurance carrier
- Insured Subscriber name
- Insurance Contract number
- Group number
- Patient contact number (including cell phone number)
- if available caretaker contact information
We would appreciate getting information about the patient’s medical history.
- report from the patients most recent clinic visit from your office including medical history,
- medications list
- recent labs
- pathology results
- urine culture results
- radiology reports; CT or MRI images
- Copies of operative reports of prior urological surgeries or other surgeries that are relevant to the patient’s current problem will be helpful as well.
We look forward to caring for your patients.