Innovative Urology Care
Second Opinion Urologist for Peyronie’s Disease in NYC – Board Certified and Fellowship-Trained
Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger is a board-certified urologist in NYC who specializes in treating men with Peyronie’s disease.
While many minor urological problems can be treated well by primary care physicians, some of the more complex problems do not respond to the initial treatment prescribed by primary care physicians. In situations like that, a urology consultation is beneficial. Peyronie’s disease due to its rarity is best managed by experienced urologists.
Sometimes the more complicated urology problems do not respond to treatment offered by the primary urologist. When symptoms do not improve, a second opinion for the treatment of Peyronie’s disease from New York Urology Specialists often leads to a change of treatment or diagnosis. We can guide you to the right treatment to achieve the best possible outcome. Oftentimes we also coordinate care with other specialists who need to be involved in your care.
Better Science Means Better Care.
Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger s fellowship trained and board certified. He is highly respected for his clinical acumen. As a urologic surgeon, he offers both medical and surgical treatment for urological health problems. As a scientist, he has published in numerous academic journals and made presentations at national meetings on a variety of urological topics including bladder and prostate problems, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, kidney stones as well as prostatitis and UTIs.
Excellence in Urology Care of Peyronie’s Disease
At New York Urology Specialists, we offer rigorously proven minimally invasive latest treatment options and prevention strategies. We use evidence-based care based on rigorous science to deliver better care for men afflicted by Peyronie’s disease.
You should get a second opinion for Peyronie’s when:
- Your symptoms are not improving with the treatment approach you are receiving even after you have given it adequate time to work.
- You do not understand your diagnosis or uncertain of it.
- You are unsure of the treatment options for Peyronie’s disease available to you
- You want assurance that the choice of treatment is appropriate for your individual needs.
- You want to make sure that you are aware and consider all modern treatment options available in making your treatment decision
- You want an independent opinion and review of the medical records
- You want to be treated by a fellowship trained specialist who is board certified.
- Your treatment decision can affect your life.