International Patients: Travel to New York City for Treatment at New York Urology Specialists
Documents to Provide Prior to Visit or Bring to the Visit:
- A list of your current medications, and the dosage for each. You can also bring vials or containers with you to your first appointment. List of prior treatments including medications.
- Any medical information including pathology/biopsy reports, surgery reports relevant to current problem, and radiology images (including written radiology reports) that you had performed (translated to English).
- New York Urology Specialists New Patient Forms package that you have been asked to provide.
- Name, address, email and phone number of the referring physician if applicable.
- Information about your medical insurance, if you have private insurance.