Photo and Video Gallery: Images of STDs
Images below show a variety of normal and abnormal anatomy of the male and female genitals affected by sexually transmitted infections including herpes, syphilis, genital warts, and others.
Below you will find educational and informational images of various conditions affecting men, including both normal and abnormal appearances for comparison. You can also view before-and-after anonymous photographs of some of the men and women who underwent treatment at New York Urology Specialists.
by Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger, a board-certified urologist, and specialist in the treatment of penile problems in men
Images of STDs in Men and Women
- Genital Herpes
- Genital Warts
- Labial Warts in Women
- Penile Warts
- Scrotal warts
Why Choose New York Urology Specialists for STD Testing and STI Treatment?
- Same-day STD Testing with a comprehensive evaluation and precise DNA and RNA-based testing.
- All treatment is performed by a board-certified urologist experienced in treating men with symptoms of chlamydia, gonorrhea, penile discharge, vaginal discharge, genital itching and other sexual problems using medical therapy, minimally invasive therapies, lasers, and surgery.
- We are one of the few practices in the region to offer a full range of options for the treatment of sexual and erection problems in men.
- We offer diagnostic testing in our office which avoids hospital costs.
- Extensive Experience: Thousands of men and women have been treated successfully for STIs, urethritis including NGU (non-gonococcal urethritis), pelvic pain, prostatitis, and cystitis.
- Confidential and Understanding Care. We understand that most of our patients desire privacy. We see patients with a variety of urological problems. Your reason for visiting us is entirely confidential.
Scheduling Appointments for STI Treatment and STD Testing at New York Urology Specialists
We have excellent reviews from patients and their partners.
STDs are Treatable in Nearly Every Man and Woman
At New York Urology Specialists, our urologists are specially trained in the evaluation and treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STI). We understand the challenges that STDs such as chlamydia, herpes, gonorrhea, and ureaplasma create for our patients, their relationships, and their self-esteem. We help you find an effective treatment for your symptoms that may be caused by STD, UTI or another cause.
Urologists are doctors specializing in the treatment of infections in men and women caused by sexually transmitted diseases as well as bladder infections (UTI). By the virtue of our experience and skill, we are able to offer an effective treatment option for nearly every man and woman with urinary problems and bladder control problems.
We Treat Some of the Most Complex STD Problems Including:
- Persistent urinary urgency
- Frequent recurrence of genital warts
- Frequent recurrence of herpes outbreaks
- HIV prevention
- Genital warts in the urethra
- Treatment of infections when antibiotics do not work well
- Testing for urinary ureaplasma and mycoplasma.
Schedule an Appointment with Dr. Shteynshlyuger:
Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger is a fellowship-trained board-certified urologist with expertise in the evaluation and treatment of urological problems in men and women using modern effective and proven treatment methods. He is highly recommended by top primary care physicians in the New York area. If you or someone you know has been experiencing urological symptoms, make an appointment to take advantage of Dr. Shteynshlyuger’s expert advice. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
We offer affordable, highest-quality urology care with or without insurance. Find out our office hours or directions to our office. We offer weekday, weekend, and evening office hours.