About the New York Urology Specialists
New York Urology Specialists is among the top urology practices in New York City. Our academically trained urologic surgeons are innovators in clinical urology. We treat some of the most complex urological problems in men and women.
Our motto “Better Science. Better Health.” reflects our commitment to personalized care based on the best available science that is attuned to your needs, values, and preferences. Our goal is to restore you to better health.
Our value to you is reflected by our commitment to evidence-based medicine.
We offer affordable prices with or without insurance.
Find out our office hours or directions to our office.
Our Board-certified urologist, Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger, is experienced in treating men and women with some of the most difficult to treat urological problems. He is among the top 10% of urologists in the US to offer advanced urological procedures including robotic surgery for prostate cancer, robotic partial nephrectomy, PCNL, and complex bladder surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Shteynshlyuger’s experience, education, and accomplishments.
Many of our patients come from other urologists to seek second and sometimes third and fourth opinions from our fellowship-trained and board-certified urologists.
We Treat Some of the Most Complex Penis and Foreskin Problems Including:
- The foreskin that cannot be pulled back
- Turtle-neck penis “peno-scrotal web“
- Penile skin adhesions
- Circumcision Revision
- Penile Skin Bridges
- ShangRing Circumcision
- Phimosis Treatment
- Frenulum Breve Treatment in Men
- Penile Pain During Sex
- Impotence in men with diabetes.
- Erectile dysfunction in men for whom Viagra and Cialis do not work.
- Loose circumcision vs tight circumcision
Highly Regarded Urology Specialists.
Our highly regarded and experienced urologists are experienced surgeons who are board-certified in urology and fellowship-trained. They are experienced in evaluating new and pre-existing urological problems in men and women of all ages. They take up the most challenging cases including patients with diabetes, heart conditions, transplant patients and renal insufficiency. We also care for patients with a variety of non-urological cancers who have urological problems.
We use proven treatment methods endorsed by the American Urological Association and refined by knowledge of the latest research from top urology journals.
Our advanced technology including video-cystoscopy enables patients to see the urinary tract and bladder as the urologist sees it. We also offer convenient minimally invasive in-office bladder biopsy when necessary.
We are conveniently located to all major medical centers in New York City including Columbia-Presbyterian, Cornell, Sloan-Kettering, Lenox Hill, Mount Sinai and NYU hospitals in New York City.
Our Manhattan office is centrally located in Midtown Manhattan (33 W. 46th St between 5th and 6th Ave).
Our Brooklyn Heights office to be opened in 2020 with a central location in Brooklyn and close to such top hospitals as Methodist Hospital in Park Slope and Maimonides Medical Center which is convenient to Bensonhurst, Borough Park, Sunset Park.
[RoyalSlider Error] Slides are missing.
Why Choose New York Urology Specialists for Treatment of Urological Problems?
- All treatment is performed by a board-certified urologist experienced in the treatment of urinary problems, sexual problems as well as cancers affecting the kidneys, urinary bladder, prostate, and the testis.
- We are one of the few practices in the region to offer a full range of options for the treatment of urological problems in men and women.
- We offer diagnostic testing in our office which avoids hospital costs.
- Extensive Experience: Thousands of men and women of all ages have treated successfully using medical therapy, surgery, and office procedures.
Scheduling Appointments with a Top Urologist in NYC at New York Urology Specialists
Find out our office hours or directions to our office. We offer weekday, weekend, and evening office hours.