Circumcision Information for Out of Area and International Patients
Traveling for Treatment at New York Urology Specialists
Patients from other states in the United States as well as international patients who are traveling to New York City on business, pleasure or for medical tourism can arrange to have circumcision performed during their visit. Please contact us in advance to arrange an appointment in coordination with your visit to New York City.
For convenience of patients traveling from outside of New York City area (New York, New Jersey and Connecticut), we offer the option of having initial consultation with the circumcision performed the same day as consultation. While we advise patients to stay in the area for a few days after the procedure for a follow-up visit, we understand that it may not be possible for all patients. Our doctors are available by phone and/or online follow up with any questions after procedure.
Depending on your budget both affordable and high-end accommodations available in the area.
What You Need to Know
If you do not speak English, please bring a translator. If you need a translator, we can suggest reputable and affordable translators for your visit.
Please bring all you test results and a summary of your medical history translated in English to your first visit. You may also send them to us electronically by email or fax prior to your visit.
Learn more about circumcision:
We specialize in providing care to men and women with complex urological needs. We also offer second and third opinions to patients who have not benefited from the cookbook approach to medicine and who require an individualized plan of urological care. Please feel free to Contact Us with any questions. We also provide care to international patients and out-of-area patients in our offices.
We offer state-of-the-art Urological care for men and women with complex urological problems. We offer both surgical and non-surgical care in office and hospital settings. We see patients from all parts of New York City, other parts in the USA, Canada, South America and the Caribbean and other international patients. If you have any questions, to schedule a consultation or if you need a second opinion, please contact us.
What You Need to Know:
- Patient Testimonials
- Circumcision in Diabetic Men in NYC
- Circumcision Revision after Recent Circumcision
- Frenuloplasty of the Penis (Frenulectomy) – Specialists in NYC – Board Certified Urologists
- Myths Associated with Circumcision
Learn More About:
- Pain in the Penis During Sex
- Second Opinion Urologist in NYC for Circumcision – Leading Urology Specialist
- What are the Benefits of Circumcision – New York Urology Specialists
Why Choose New York Urology Specialists for Circumcision and Treatment of Penile Problems?
- All treatment is performed by a board-certified urologist experienced in cosmetic circumcision, circumcision revision, and penile frenuloplasty. We treat men with phimosis, balanitis, BXO, penile skin bridges and other penile problems such as symptoms of pain, irritation, and cuts on the penis, foreskin problems, and genital warts.
- We are one of the few practices in the region to offer a full range of options for treatment of sexual and erection problems in men.
- We offer diagnostic testing in our office which avoids hospital costs.
- Extensive Experience: Thousands of men have treated successfully using medical therapy, surgery including circumcision, circumcision revision, penile frenuloplasty, ShangRing Circumcision, as well as complex penile surgery including penile plication for Peyronie’s disease, and penile implant surgery for ED. We perform over 100 adult circumcisions each year. There are very few board-certified urologists who perform as many.
- Safety – We are one of the very few practices that offer circumcision under local anesthesia with same-day consultation and circumcision option. The safety of local anesthesia is unparalleled.
- Confidential and Understanding Care. We understand that most of our patients desire privacy. We see patients with a variety of urological problems. Your reason for visiting us is entirely confidential.
Scheduling Appointments for Circumcision at New York Urology Specialists
We have excellent reviews from patients and their partners.
Circumcision With Fast Recovery at New York Urology Specialists
At New York Urology Specialists, our urologists are specially trained in the evaluation and treatment of sexual problems in men. We understand the challenges that penile problems such as pain in the penis, cuts on the foreskin, irritation, and curvature create for our patients, their relationships and their self-esteem. We help you find a treatment for penile problems including appearance concerns, foreskin problems, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction that fits your needs, your lifestyle and your preferences.
Urologists are doctors specializing in the treatment of men with sexual problems that include penis problems, scrotal problems, and erectile dysfunction. By the virtue of our experience and skill, we are able to offer an effective treatment option for nearly every man who desires an effective treatment for any problem that affects the penis. We offer medical and surgical treatment for men’s sexual problems.
We Treat Some of the Most Complex Penis and Foreskin Problems Including:
- The foreskin that cannot be pulled back
- Turtle-neck penis “peno-scrotal web“
- Penile skin adhesions
- Circumcision Revision
- Penile Skin Bridges
- ShangRing Circumcision
- Phimosis Treatment
- Frenulum Breve Treatment in Men
- Penile Pain During Sex
- Impotence in men with diabetes.
- Erectile dysfunction in men for whom Viagra and Cialis do not work.
- Loose circumcision vs tight circumcision
Schedule an Appointment with Dr. Shteynshlyuger:
Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger is a fellowship-trained board-certified urologist with expertise in evaluation and treatment of sexual and erection problems in men using modern effective and proven treatment methods. We offer circumcision, circumcision revision, penile frenuloplasty, penoscrotal web repair, testicular implants, inflatable penile implant, shockwave therapy for ED, and treatment for Peyronie’s disease.
He is highly recommended by top primary care physicians in the New York area. If you or someone you know has been experiencing urological symptoms, make an appointment to take advantage of Dr. Shteynshlyuger’s expert advice. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
We offer affordable, highest-quality urology care with or without insurance. Find out our office hours or directions to our office. We offer weekday, weekend and evening office hours.