Innovative Urology Care – Circumcision Surgery in NYC
Second Opinion Urologist in NYC – Board Certified and Fellowship Trained
We see patients from all parts of New York City (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Staten Island), Long Island, Westchester and New Jersey as well as other parts of the USA. We also see international patients from Canada, Japan, South America, Russia, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa, the Caribbean and other parts of the world.
Specialists in Penile Surgery
While many physicians perform circumcision, to achieve an excellent aesthetic result, or in cases where there is unusual anatomy or need to correct prior circumcision, ethe xpertise of a specialty trained urologic surgeon who has performed hundreds of circumcisions is beneficial for the patient.
If you’re thinking of circumcision, circumcision revision or have a genital or penile problem, a second opinion from New York Urology Specialists often leads to a change of treatment or diagnosis. We can guide you to the right treatment to achieve the best possible outcome. Oftentimes we also coordinate care with other specialists who need to be involved in your care.
Better Science Means Better Care.
Dr. Alex is fellowship trained and board certified. He is highly respected for his clinical acumen. As a urologic surgeon, he offers both medical and surgical treatment for urological health problems. As a scientist, he has published in numerous academic journals and made presentations at national meetings.
Dr. Alex, a specialist in treating men with complicated urological and medical problems in New York City, offers sa econd and third opinion for patients with phimosis, BXO, paraphimosis, men desiring circumcision revision or correct of penile problems including Peyronie’s disease and erectile dysfunction. To avoid the risk of general anesthesia, we can perform circumcision and circumcision revision under local anesthesia.
Excellence in Urology Care
At New York Urology Specialists, we offer rigorously proven minimally invasive latest treatment options and prevention strategies. We use evidence based care based on rigorous science to deliver better care.
You should get a second opinion for circumcision and frenulectomy when:
- Your symptoms are not improving with the treatment approach you are receiving even after you have given it adequate time to work.
- You do not understand your diagnosis or uncertain of it.
- You are unsure of the treatment options available to you.
- You want assurance that the choice of treatment is appropriate for your individual needs.
- You want to make sure that you are aware and consider all modern treatment options available in making your treatment decision
- You want an independent opinion and review of the medical records
- You want to be treated by a fellowship trained specialist who is board certified.
- Your treatment decision can affect your life.
What You Need to Know:
- Balanitis Xerotica Obliterans (BXO) or Lichen Sclerosus of the Penis
- Cosmetic Circumcision in New York City
- Myths Associated with Circumcision
- Pain in the Penis During Sex
Learn More About:
- Phimosis and Paraphimosis: Circumcision Specialists in NYC
- Reasons Our Patients Have Adult Circumcision
- Same Day Circumcision Consultation and Circumcision Surgery in NYC
- What are the Benefits of Circumcision – New York Urology Specialists
Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger is a board-certified urologist in NYC who specializes in treating some of the most complex urology problems in men. He has performed hundreds of adult circumcision, circumcision revision and frenulectomy procedures. He does adult male circumcisions for cosmetic as well as medical reasons.