Robotic Prostate, Bladder and Kidney Surgery
Experienced surgeons at New York Urology Specialists are trained in the highly technical aspects of robotic surgery with DaVinci robot for the treatment of prostate cancer, bladder cancer, and kidney cancer. Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger is a urologist in NYC who specializes in the treatment of some of the most complex urology problems in men and women.
Robotic Surgery with DaVinci High Definition Robotic System for Treatment of Prostate Cancer, Kidney Cancer, and Bladder Cancer.
Experienced surgeons at New York Urology Specialists are experienced with robotic surgery for kidney cancer.
Procedures Performed with DaVinci Robot at New York Urology Specialists:
– Robotic Radical Prostatectomy for Prostate Cancer
– Partial Nephrectomy for Kidney Cancer
– Radical Nephrectomy for Kidney Cancer
– Cystectomy for Bladder Cancer
– Pelvic Lymph Node Dissection
– Nephroureterectomy for Kidney and Ureteral Cancer
– Pyeloplasty for UPJ obstruction
– Ureteroureterostomy for Ureteral Stricture Disease
– Ureteroneocystostomy for ureteral stricture disease
Benefits of Robotic Surgery:
– Less blood loss
– Faster Recovery
– Less pain
– Potentially better outcomes due to improved precision and magnification available to the surgeon.
Top Hospitals in the Country for Urological Surgery
The urologists at New York Urology Specialists perform surgery at top hospitals in New York City. Better nursing care and experienced OR teams mean faster recovery and top-notch medical and surgical care.
Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger is a board-certified urologist in NYC who specializes in treating some of the most complex urology problems in men and women.
We see patients from all parts of New York City (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Staten Island), Long Island, Westchester and New Jersey as well as other parts of the USA. We also see international patients from Canada, Japan, South America, Russia, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa, the Caribbean and other parts of the world.
We also offer emergency care for men with urological problems.