Married Man with 2 Children: No-Scalpel Vasectomy in New York City
Real Stories. Real Patients
Names and age have been changed to protect patient privacy.
Treatment success varies. Not every patient experiences benefit from treatment. Please talk to your doctor. This is for informational/educational purposes and is not intended to replace a patient-doctor relationship. Only your doctor can advise you on a course of treatment that is appropriate for your needs.
No-Scalpel, No-Needle Vasectomy – 31-year-old man with 2 children.
Daniel C is 31 years old who lives in Brooklyn. The patient presented with a request for an elective vasectomy. The patient has 2 children. He and his wife are not interested in having any more children. The wife is currently using oral contraceptives as the method of contraception.
The patient underwent no-scalpel, no-needle vasectomy under local anesthesia. The pain score during vasectomy was 2 out of 10. On follow-up, 1 week after a vasectomy patient reports that he was able to return to office work 2 days after the vasectomy. Reports that he used 3 pills of pain medication over the past week; occasionally has mild discomfort in the right groin.
The patient was advised to continue contraceptive use until semen analysis revealed no sperm. The patient had 2 semen analyses 2 months later, spaced two weeks apart. Both semen analyses revealed no sperm.
3 Month Follow Up after Vasectomy
On follow up 10 weeks after vasectomy, the patient reports no pain. Physical exam revealed no tenderness, well-healed, and imperceptible no-scalpel vasectomy opening.
The patient was advised that he can rely on the vasectomy for birth control.
Where to Get No-Scalpel Vasectomy in NYC?
At New York Urology Specialists, we offer no-scalpel vasectomy procedure for men.
We perform a no-scalpel vasectomy, vasectomy reversal, cosmetic circumcision, circumcision revision, penile frenuloplasty, and offer treatment for phimosis, balanitis, penile irritation, and redness. We treat sexual and erection problems and offer comprehensive STD testing for infections. We offer confidential appointments. Our prices are affordable with or without insurance.
Read RealStories: No-scalpel vasectomy for a 27-year-old man with 1 child.
Read RealStories: Vasectomy for a 47-year-old man with 1 child; newly single.
Read RealStories: Vasectomy and Cosmetic circumcision for a 32-year old with 2 children
What You Need to Know:
Why Choose New York Urology Specialists for your Vasectomy?
- All vasectomies are performed by a board-certified urologist experienced in performing vasectomies, not an assistant. Our vasectomy dr is one of the most experienced specialists who perform no-scalpel, no-needle vasectomy in NYC.
- We are one of the few practices in the region to offer no-needle, no-scalpel vasectomy.
- We offer vasectomy under local anesthesia which avoids the risks, costs, and recovery from general anesthesia. Most men are able to return to office work and other normal activities the next day.
- Extensive Experience: Hundreds of successful no-scalpel vasectomies performed under local anesthesia at the Vasectomy Center at New York Urology Specialists.
- We are one of the few practices in the region to offer a full range of options for the treatment of sexual and erection problems in men.
- We are conveniently located within a 30-60 minute commute to men who are seeking vasectomy in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Westchester, Long Island, Bronx, and New Jersey.
What does Vasectomy Scar Look Like?
You can find pictures of circumcision as well as before and after treatment images in our image gallery.
Scheduling Appointments for Vasectomy at New York Urology Specialists
Vasectomy With Fast Recovery at New York Urology Specialists
At New York Urology Specialists, our urologists are specially-trained in no-scalpel, no-needle vasectomy procedure.
We also address common sexual and genital concerns in men. We understand the challenges that sexual and penile problems such as pain in the penis, cuts on the foreskin, irritation, and curvature create for our patients, their relationships, and their self-esteem. We help you find a treatment for penile problems including appearance concerns, foreskin problems, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction that fit your needs, lifestyle, and your preferences.
We Treat Some of the Most Complex Penis, Scrotal, and Foreskin Problems Including:
- The foreskin that cannot be pulled back
- Scrotal hydrocele treatment
- Circumcision Revision
- Testicular implants
- Male infertility
- Penile Pain During Sex
- Impotence in men with diabetes.
- Erectile dysfunction in men for whom medications do not work.
Schedule an Appointment with Dr. Shteynshlyuger:
Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger is a fellowship-trained, board-certified urologist with expertise in no-scalpel vasectomy.
He also specializes in the evaluation and treatment of sexual and erection problems in men using modern, effective, and proven treatment methods. We offer circumcision, circumcision revision, penile frenuloplasty, penoscrotal web repair, testicular implants, inflatable penile implant, shockwave therapy for ED, and treatment for Peyronie’s disease.
He is highly recommended by top primary care physicians in the New York area. If you or someone you know has been experiencing urological symptoms, make an appointment to take advantage of Dr. Shteynshlyuger’s expert advice. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.