32 Year-Old Man with 2 Children – Vasectomy and Circumcision Procedure at New York Urology Specialists
Real Stories. Real Patients.
Names and age have been changed to protect patient privacy.
Treatment success varies. Not every patient experiences benefit from treatment. Please talk to your doctor. This is for informational/educational purposes and is not intended to replace a patient-doctor relationship. Only your doctor can advise you on a course of treatment that is appropriate for your needs.
A 32-year-old man with 2 Children: No-Scalpel, No-Needle Vasectomy, and Circumcision
JA is 32 years old, recently separated from his wife with 2 children. He presented with a request for an elective no-scalpel vasectomy. He also expressed a desire to get a circumcision at the same time as he gets occasional inflammation and irritation of the foreskin.
The patient reports that he is not interested in having more children in the future. Previously, his ex-wife was using oral contraceptives. He uses condoms for contraception occasionally. After a discussion of contraceptive options, the patient is interested in vasectomy. He signed a NY state consent for the vasectomy.
The patient underwent no-scalpel vasectomy and cosmetic circumcision 1 month after initial consultation under local anesthesia with minimal discomfort, with an overall pain score of less than 2-3 (minimal discomfort).
The patient was seen 2 weeks after vasectomy and circumcision – he had minimal discomfort. He returned to work a few days after the procedure.
At the follow-up visit 1 month later, the circumcision healed well. He was advised that he can engage in sexual activity. He was aware that he needs to continue using contraception until a semen analysis shows no sperm.
The patient was seen about 3 months after the vasectomy. He reports no pain, back to normal. Two semen analysis revealed no sperm. The patient was advised that he can rely on a vasectomy for contraception.
Where to Get No-Scalpel Vasectomy in NYC?
At New York Urology Specialists, we offer no-scalpel vasectomy procedure for men.
We perform a no-scalpel vasectomy, vasectomy reversal, cosmetic circumcision, circumcision revision, penile frenuloplasty, and offer treatment for phimosis, balanitis, penile irritation, and redness. We treat sexual and erection problems and offer comprehensive STD testing for infections. We offer confidential appointments. Our prices are affordable with or without insurance.
What You Need to Know:
- Prior Surgery and Vasectomy Success
- Sex and Erections After No scalpel, No needle Vasectomy
- Vasectomy vs Condom Use
- Vasectomy vs Tubal Ligation
Learn More About:
- No scalpel vasectomy: Who is a good candidate?
- Traditional Vasectomy Compared to No Scalpel No Needle Vasectomy
- Vasectomy Age: At What Age Can Men Have Vasectomy?
- Vasectomy Cost in NYC
Read RealStories: No-scalpel vasectomy for a 35-year-old man with 3 children – out-of-state – Drove
Read RealStories: No-scalpel vasectomy for a 36-year-old man with no children.
Read RealStories: No-scalpel, no-needle vasectomy for a 31-year old man with 2 children.
Why Choose New York Urology Specialists for your Vasectomy?
- All vasectomies are performed by a board-certified urologist experienced in performing vasectomies, not an assistant. Our vasectomy dr is one of the most experienced specialists who perform no-scalpel, no-needle vasectomy in NYC.
- We are one of the few practices in the region to offer no-needle, no-scalpel vasectomy.
- We offer vasectomy under local anesthesia which avoids the risks, costs, and recovery from general anesthesia. Most men are able to return to office work and other normal activities the next day.
- Extensive Experience: Hundreds of successful no-scalpel vasectomies performed under local anesthesia at the Vasectomy Center at New York Urology Specialists.
- We are one of the few practices in the region to offer a full range of options for the treatment of sexual and erection problems in men.
- We are conveniently located within 30-60 minute commute to men who are seeking vasectomy in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Westchester, Long Island, Bronx, and New Jersey.
What does Vasectomy Scar Look Like?
You can find pictures of circumcision as well as before and after treatment images in our image gallery.
Scheduling Appointments for Vasectomy at New York Urology Specialists
Vasectomy With Fast Recovery at New York Urology Specialists
At New York Urology Specialists, our urologists are specially-trained in no-scalpel, no-needle vasectomy procedure.
We also address common sexual and genital concerns in men. We understand the challenges that sexual and penile problems such as pain in the penis, cuts on the foreskin, irritation, and curvature create for our patients, their relationships and their self-esteem. We help you find a treatment for penile problems including appearance concerns, foreskin problems, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction that fit your needs, lifestyle, and your preferences.
We Treat Some of the Most Complex Penis, Scrotal, and Foreskin Problems Including:
- The foreskin that cannot be pulled back
- Scrotal hydrocele treatment
- Circumcision Revision
- Testicular implants
- Male infertility
- Penile Pain During Sex
- Impotence in men with diabetes.
- Erectile dysfunction in men for whom Viagra and Cialis do not work.
Schedule an Appointment with Dr. Shteynshlyuger:
Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger is a fellowship-trained board-certified urologist with expertise in no-scalpel vasectomy.
He also specializes in the evaluation and treatment of sexual and erection problems in men using modern effective and proven treatment methods. We offer circumcision, circumcision revision, penile frenuloplasty, penoscrotal web repair, testicular implants, inflatable penile implant, shockwave therapy for ED, and treatment for Peyronie’s disease.
He is highly recommended by top primary care physicians in the New York area. If you or someone you know has been experiencing urological symptoms, make an appointment to take advantage of Dr. Shteynshlyuger’s expert advice. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.