Doctors Who Perform Vasectomy: Urologists are Specialists who Perform Vasectomy Procedure in Men.
Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger is an experienced vasectomy specialist who performs no-scalpel vasectomy with minimal discomfort for adult men who do not desire children and seek an effective permanent contraceptive option.
New York Urology Specialists Experienced Urologists are Specialists Vasectomy Drs who Perform No-Scalpel Vasectomy in NYC
Many Patients Ask “What Doctors Perform Vasectomy Near Me?”
Vasectomy is a one-time procedure that takes less than 1 hour to perform. For most men, it makes sense to find a top specialist who performs vasectomy and has excellent outcomes.
Most experienced urologists perform a no-scalpel vasectomy in office settings under local anesthesia. Top vasectomy specialists have extensive experience with no-scalpel, no-needle vasectomy and have performed over 100 vasectomies.
Most men can find an experienced no-scalpel urology specialist within 1-2 hour of where they live especially if they live in proximity to a large population center. A urology dr who has a good reputation and does a large number of no-scalpel vasectomies (at least 20-30 a year) is a good bet.
Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger is an Experienced Vasectomy Specialist:
- Performs No-Scalpel, No-Needle vasectomy in the office setting
- Performed hundreds of no-scalpel vasectomies
- Has excellent success rates >99.9%
- Most patients have minimal to no pain during or after the procedure.
What You Need to Know:
- Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger – Experienced No-Scalpel Vasectomy Specialist in New York City
- Is There Special Preparation Necessary Before No-Scalpel Vasectomy?
- No Scalpel Vasectomy Appointments in NYC
- Recovery After Vasectomy
Learn More About:
- Vasectomy Cost
- Vasectomy in Infertile and Sub-fertile men with low sperm counts
- Vasectomy Insurance Coverage: No-Needle, No-Scalpel Vasectomy
- Weekend and Evening Vasectomy Consultation and Procedure in NYC