New York Urology Specialists Offer Weekday, Evening, and Weekend Saturday Appointments for Vasectomy Consultation and No-Scalpel Vasectomy Procedure.
Vasectomy Consultation: Convenience of Evening or Weekend Hours.
For the convenience of our patients, New York Urology Specialists offer vasectomy consultations during weekday evening and weekend hours. Vasectomy consultations can be scheduled well in advance but last-minute appointments are also available.
If a patient decides to proceed with a vasectomy, he will be asked to sign a legally mandated 30-day vasectomy consent. In New York state, the law requires a 30 day waiting period before a vasectomy procedure can be performed. Vasectomy can be scheduled any time after 30 days. Consent is valid for up to two years after it has been signed. There is no obligation to proceed with vasectomy and you can change your mind anytime before the vasectomy.
No-Scalpel Vasectomy Procedure in New York City: Weekend and Evening Hours
No scalpel, no needle vasectomy procedure can be scheduled in our offices under local anesthesia during evening and weekend hours. This is convenient for many men as they can recover at home and can return to work without taking a vacation or sick days.
Who Performs Vasectomy on Weekends or during Evening Hours?
You can be assured that you’re not getting a second shift crew to see you and to do your vasectomy. You will be personally seen by our experienced urologist.
The vasectomy will be performed by our experienced, board-certified urologist who has successfully performed hundreds of no-scalpel, no-needle vasectomies.
Where to Get No-Scalpel Vasectomy in NYC?
At New York Urology Specialists, we offer no-scalpel vasectomy procedure for men.
We perform a no-scalpel vasectomy, vasectomy reversal, cosmetic circumcision, circumcision revision, penile frenuloplasty and offer treatment for phimosis, balanitis, penile irritation, and redness. We treat sexual and erection problems and offer comprehensive STD testing for infections. We offer confidential appointments. Our vasectomy prices are affordable with or without insurance. Free insurance verification is available.
Read Real Stories of Men who Underwent Vasectomy at New York Urology Specialists.
Read RealStories: No-scalpel, no-needle vasectomy for a 31-year old man with 2 children.
Read RealStories: Vasectomy for a 47-year-old man with 1 child; newly single..
What You Need to Know:
- Sex and Erections After Vasectomy
- No-Scalpel Vasectomy Appointments in NYC
- Benefits of No-Scalpel Vasectomy Under Local Anesthesia
- Pregnancy After Vasectomy
Why Choose New York Urology Specialists for your Vasectomy?
- All vasectomies are performed by a board-certified urologist experienced in performing vasectomies, not an assistant. Our vasectomy dr is one of the most experienced specialists who perform no-scalpel, no-needle vasectomy in NYC.
- We are one of the few practices in the region to offer no-needle, no-scalpel vasectomy.
- We offer vasectomy under local anesthesia which avoids the risks, costs, and recovery from general anesthesia. Most men are able to return to office work and other normal activities the next day.
- Extensive Experience: Hundreds of successful no-scalpel vasectomies performed under local anesthesia at the Vasectomy Center at New York Urology Specialists.
- We are one of the few practices in the region to offer a full range of options for the treatment of sexual and erection problems in men.
- We are conveniently located within 30-60 minute commute to men who are seeking vasectomy in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Westchester, Long Island, Bronx, and New Jersey.
What does Vasectomy Scar Look Like?
You can find pictures of circumcision as well as before and after treatment images in our image gallery.
Scheduling Appointments for Vasectomy at New York Urology Specialists
Vasectomy With Fast Recovery at New York Urology Specialists
At New York Urology Specialists, our urologists are specially-trained in no-scalpel, no-needle vasectomy procedure.
We also address common sexual and genital concerns in men. We understand the challenges that sexual and penile problems such as pain in the penis, cuts on the foreskin, irritation, and curvature create for our patients, their relationships and their self-esteem. We help you find a treatment for penile problems including appearance concerns, foreskin problems, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction that fits your needs, your lifestyle and your preferences.
We Treat Some of the Most Complex Penis, Scrotal, and Foreskin Problems Including:
- The foreskin that cannot be pulled back
- Scrotal hydrocele treatment
- Circumcision Revision
- Testicular implants
- Male infertility
- Penile Pain During Sex
- Impotence in men with diabetes.
- Erectile dysfunction in men for whom Viagra and Cialis do not work.
Schedule an Appointment with Dr. Shteynshlyuger:
Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger is a fellowship-trained board-certified urologist with expertise in no-scalpel vasectomy.
He also specializes in the evaluation and treatment of sexual and erection problems in men using modern effective and proven treatment methods. We offer circumcision, circumcision revision, penile frenuloplasty, penoscrotal web repair, testicular implants, inflatable penile implant, shockwave therapy for ED, and treatment for Peyronie’s disease.
He is highly recommended by top primary care physicians in the New York area. If you or someone you know has been experiencing urological symptoms, make an appointment to take advantage of Dr. Shteynshlyuger’s expert advice. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
We offer affordable, highest-quality urology care with or without insurance. Find out our office hours or directions to our office. We offer weekday, weekend and evening office hours.
Information for out-of-state and international patients.