Vasectomy Coverage by Aetna Health Insurance Plans
Many AETNA Plans Cover No-Scalpel, No-Needle Vasectomy
Many but not all AETNA employer-based as well as individual or exchange plans cover vasectomy procedure. In general, if the plan covers traditional vasectomy, it will also cover a no-scalpel vasectomy.
AETNA plan benefits vary by state and between different employers. State requirements for vasectomy coverage also vary. Most states do not require vasectomy coverage even when contraceptive coverage for women is required to be offered.
Plans that offer contraceptive planning cover initial consultation for a vasectomy, the procedure itself as well as necessary follow up and semen testing.
It is best to call your AETNA plan and inquire if your policy includes benefit coverage for a vasectomy.
What You Need to Know:
- No Scalpel Vasectomy for International Visitors to New York City
- Traditional Vasectomy Compared to No Scalpel No Needle Vasectomy
- Vasectomy Age: At What Age Can Men Have Vasectomy?
- Multiplan Coverage for No-Scalpel Vasectomy
- What Doctors Perform No-Scalpel Vasectomy? Who Should You See?
Learn More About:
- No Scalpel Vasectomy Doctor in NYC – What You Need To Know
- Sex and Erections After No scalpel, No needle Vasectomy
- Top Vasectomy Myths
- Treatment of Chronic Pain after Vasectomy
- Vasectomy Cost
- Vasectomy vs Tubal Ligation