Coverage for No-Needle, No-Scalpel Vasectomy Procedure by Insurances
Many but not all insurances cover no-needle, no-scalpel vasectomy procedure.
Each insurance plan is different. The best way to find out if your insurance plan covers vasectomy procedure is to inquire about it.
You can call your insurance to find out or we can check your benefits after your initial consultation.
- ICD10 Code: z30.2 encounter for sterilization
- Vasectomy CPT code: 55250 vasectomy
Individual Insurance Policies Coverage for Vasectomy:
What You Need to Know:
- Open-Ended Vasectomy vs Clipped or Tied Vasectomy
- Orgasm and Sex Drive after Vasectomy: What You Should Know.
- No Children: No Scalpel Vasectomy – RealStories – New York Urology Specialists
- Top Vasectomy Myths
- Vasectomy Cost without insurance
Learn More About:
- Ejaculation After Vasectomy: What You Need to Know
- Is There Special Preparation Necessary Before No-Scalpel Vasectomy
- No-Scalpel Vasectomy: Financial Information and Insurances
- Vasectomy vs Condom Use