Vasectomy Coverage by Multiplan Health Insurance
Many Multiplan PPO and PHCS Insurance Plans Cover No-Scalpel, No-Needle Vasectomy
Many but not all Multiplan employer-based as well as individual plans cover vasectomy procedure. In general, if the plan covers traditional vasectomy, it will also cover a no-scalpel vasectomy.
Most MultiPlan PPO plans cover vasectomy coverage. International MultiPlan PPO may also offer no-scalpel vasectomy coverage to members.
Multiplan benefits vary among different employers. Most Multiplan plans that offer contraceptive planning cover initial consultation for a vasectomy, the procedure itself as well as necessary follow up and semen testing.
It is best to call your Multiplan plan and inquire if your policy includes benefit coverage for a vasectomy.
What You Need to Know:
- Patient Testimonials
- Ejaculation After Vasectomy: What You Need to Know
- Is There Special Preparation Necessary Before No-Scalpel Vasectomy?
- Office vs Hospital Vasectomy
- 2 Children – Wife Has Side Effects to Oral Contraceptives – No Scalpel Vasectomy – RealStories
- What Doctors Perform No-Scalpel Vasectomy? Who Should You See?
Learn More About:
- No Scalpel Vasectomy for International Visitors to New York City
- Prior Surgery and Vasectomy Success
- Recovery After Vasectomy
- Vasectomy in Men without Children: Is it Possible? Is it Advisable?
- Vasectomy Insurance Coverage: No-Needle, No-Scalpel Vasectomy