Treatment of Enlarged Prostate Symptoms for Men in New York City
We offer affordable prices with or without insurance. We speak Spanish and Russian languages.
Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger is a board-certified urologist and specialist in the treatment of urinary problems in men. He is one of the few urologists who offers a full range of treatment options for BPH (enlarged prostate). He specializes in all aspects of care for men with an enlarged prostate and urinary problems, including frequent urination at night, difficulty emptying the bladder, urinary urgency, and incontinence. He has successfully treated thousands of men with urinary problems, including urinary retention, painful urination, and frequent urination.
Find out our office hours or directions to our office.
Treatment of Foreskin Problems: What You Need to Know
Read Real Stories of Men who Underwent Treatment for Enlarged Prostate at New York Urology Specialists.
We offer treatment for prostate problems, including slow urine stream, frequent urination at night, difficulty emptying the bladder, and other problems to patients within driving distance to our offices as well as from other states and countries. Our patients come from New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, and over 70 countries worldwide.
- 46-year-old Man with Urinary Retention Treated with Urolift
- 47-year-old Man Treated with Rezum Procedure After Unsuccessful Urolift
- 51-year-old Man with Pain and Slow Stream Treated with Urolift Supplements Did Not Help
- 53-year-old Man Treated with Prostate Enucleation (HOLEP) after Urolift Did Not Work
- 53-year-old Man with Frequent Urination Treated with Rezum
- 56-year-old Man with Urination at Night and Discomfort Treated with Urolift
- 58-year-old Man with Large Median Lobe of Prostate Treated with Tadalafil daily and HOLEP
- 61-year-old Man Treated with Greenlight Laser and Tamsulosin
- 61-year-old Man with Intermittency and Weak Urine Stream Tamsulosin does not work
- 63-year-old Man with Urinary Problems after Prostate Cancer Radiation Treated With Urolift
- 65-year-old Man with Urinary Urgency and Incontinence Treated with Rezum after failed PAE
- 66-year-old Man with Urination Problems – Tadalafil Does Not Work
- 67-year-old Man with Frequent Urination at Night after Greenlight Laser
- 69-year-old Man Treated with Rezum After Brachytherapy Radiation for Prostate Cancer
- 73-year-old Male with Abdominal and Perineal Pain – Bipolar TURP
- 73-year-old Man Treated with HOLEP (Holmium Laser Enucleation of Prostate)
- 73-year-old Man with Frequent UTI and Pain – Finasteride and Alfusozin Do Not Work
- 73-year-old Man with Incomplete Bladder Emptying and Post-void Urine Dribbling
- 75-year-old Man Treated with Urolift Procedure after Rezum did not work
- 82-year-old Male with Bladder Problems Treated with Urolift after Previous Microwave Therapy
- 86-year-old man Treated with Prostate Enucleation After Rezum