Health Insurance Coverage Policies for Paying for the Cost Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Treatment with Shock Wave Therapy for ED
Insurance Coverage For Shockwave Therapy For ED
Insurances currently do not cover the cost of treatment with shockwave therapy for ED.
At New York Urology Specialists we offer cost-effective treatment with shockwave therapy to men. We offer financing options and payment plans to make shockwave therapy for ED affordable for all men covered by Medicare. If you cannot afford shockwave therapy for ED, we offer many other effective treatment options that are covered by insurance.
We save you 50-70% on the cost of shockwave therapy per session compared to other providers such as Boston Medical and Gainswave.
Government Plans and Medicare
Medicare and Medicaid plans including Medicare Advantage plans do not cover the cost of shockwave therapy for ED. Other government insurance plans such as TRICARE do not cover treatment with shockwave therapy for ED.
Commercial insurance plans do not cover the cost of treatment with shockwave therapy for ED. No clinics that offer shockwave therapy for ED including those that offer Gainswave therapy branded shockwave therapy, CoreWave branded shockwave therapy and Rajavapulse, are covered by health insurance plans.
The following insurance plans do not cover the cost of shockwave therapy for ED:
- United Healthcare (UHC) does not cover shockwave therapy for ED
- Cigna does not cover low-intensity shockwave therapy for ED (LI-EST)
- Oxford does not cover the cost of shockwave therapy for ED
- Anthem Blue Cross does not cover the cost of shockwave therapy for ED
- Empire Blue Cross does not cover the cost of shock wave treatment for erectile dysfunction
- 1199 SIUE
- GHI / EmblemHealth / HIP do not cover shockwave treatment for erectile dysfunction
- HealthFirst, Fidelis, MetroPlus, ElderPlan, and Oscar do not cover the cost of shockwave therapy for ED.
- Humana does not cover the cost of treatment with shockwave therapy for ED.
Commercial insurance plans typically pay the cost of the initial evaluation, consultation as well as the cost of blood tests and penile Doppler ultrasound that is necessary to determine if you are a good candidate for shockwave therapy for ED.
Scheduling Appointments for Shockwave Treatment of ED in Men
We have excellent reviews from patients and their partners.
ED is Treatable in Nearly Every Man
At New York Urology Specialists, our urologists are specially trained in the evaluation and treatment of erectile dysfunction. We understand the challenges that ED creates for our patients, their relationships and their self-esteem. We help you find a treatment for erectile dysfunction that fits your needs, your lifestyle and your preferences.
Urologists are doctors specializing in the treatment of men with erectile dysfunction. By the virtue of our experience and skill, we are able to offer an effective treatment option for nearly every man who desires an effective treatment for ED. We offer medical and surgical treatment for erectile dysfunction.
We Treat Some of the Most Complex ED Problems Including:
- Erectile dysfunction in men with prostate cancer after radical prostatectomy
- Impotence in men with diabetes.
- Erectile dysfunction in men with Peyronie’s disease
- Erectile dysfunction in men for whom Viagra and Cialis do not work.
- Erection problems in men with low testosterone.
Schedule an Appointment with Dr. Shteynshlyuger:
Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger is a fellowship-trained board-certified urologist with expertise in evaluation and treatment of sexual and erection problems in men using modern effective and proven treatment methods. We offer inflatable penile implant, shockwave therapy for ED and treatment for Peyronie’s disease.
He is highly recommended by top primary care physicians in the New York area. If you or someone you know has been experiencing urological symptoms, make an appointment to take advantage of Dr. Shteynshlyuger’s expert advice. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.