Innovative Urology Care for Sexual Health
Second Opinion Urologist for Erectile Dysfunction (ED) in NYC – Board Certified and Fellowship Trained
While many minor urological problems can be treated well by primary care physicians, some of the more complex erectile dysfunction problems do not respond to the initial treatment prescribed by primary care physicians. In situations like that, a urology consultation with an experienced urologist who specializes in the treatment of erectile dysfunction is beneficial.
ED in men with multiple other medical problems such as diabetes, neurological disease such as MS, and peripheral vascular disease may not respond to treatment for ED offered by the primary urologist.
If the treatment for erectile dysfunction that you have tried is ineffective or your symptoms do not improve, a second opinion from New York Urology Specialists often leads to a change of treatment or diagnosis.
We can guide you to the right treatment to achieve the best possible outcome and achieve a satisfying sexual life. Oftentimes we also coordinate care with other specialists who need to be involved in your care.
Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger is one of a small number of urologists who offer advanced treatment options for erectile dysfunction including treatment with penile injections and a penile implant. We also offer advanced evaluation with penile doppler ultrasound.
Better Science Means Better Care for Men with ED.
Dr. Shteynshlyuger is fellowship trained and board certified. He is highly respected for his clinical acumen. As a urologic surgeon, he offers both medical and surgical treatment for urological health problems that include erectile dysfunction, low libido, and low testosterone.
As a scientist, he has published in numerous academic journals and made presentations at national meetings on a variety of urological topics including men’s sexual health, bladder and prostate problems, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, kidney stones as well as prostatitis and UTIs.
Excellence in Urology Care for Erectile Dysfunction
At New York Urology Specialists, we offer rigorously proven minimally invasive latest treatment options and prevention strategies for men with erectile dysfunction and other sexual problems. We use evidence-based care based on rigorous science to deliver better care.
You should get a second opinion for ED when:
- Your symptoms of erectile dysfunction are not improving with the treatment approach you are receiving even after you have given it adequate time to work.
- You do not understand your diagnosis or uncertain of it.
- You are unsure of the treatment options for ED available to you.
- You want assurance that the choice of treatment for erectile dysfunction is appropriate for your individual needs.
- You want to make sure that you are aware and consider all modern treatment options for ED available in making your treatment decision
- You want an independent opinion and review of the medical records
- You want to be treated by a fellowship trained specialist who is board certified.
- Your treatment decision can affect your life.
We offer affordable, highest-quality urology care with or without insurance. Find out our office hours or directions to our office. We offer weekday, weekend and evening office hours.
We see patients from all parts of New York City (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Staten Island), Long Island, Westchester and New Jersey as well as other parts in the USA, Canada, South America and the Caribbean and other international patients. We also offer emergency care for men with urological problems.
Learn More About:
- ED Treatment without Medications – EDSWT or LSWT Shockwave Therapy for ED
- ED Treatment with Medications
- What to do If Cialis and Viagra Do Not Work: Treatment in New York City
- Penile Implant (Inflatable Penile Prosthesis) for Treatment of ED – New York Urology Specialists
- Vacuum Erection Device Therapy (VED Pump) for Erectile Dysfunction in NYC
- How do Erections Occur? What Causes ED in Men?
- How is ED Diagnosed? – New York Urology Specialists
- Top 5 Causes of ED