Testicular Prosthesis – Cost and Insurance Coverage
The Cost of Testicular Prosthesis
There are 4 parts to the cost of testicular prosthesis surgery.
- The first cost is the cost of the testicular implant or prosthesis itself which varies but in the United States, the prices range around $2500-$3500 for each implant. For men who require 2 implants, the cost would be double.
- The second cost is related to the operating room. This caused varies tremendously depending on whether the procedure is done in an ambulatory surgery center which is less expensive or hospital which is typically more expensive. Different hospitals discharge widely different prices.
- There is also the cost of anesthesia which is usually separate from the cost of the hospital.
- The surgeon’s fee for testicular implant surgery, typically the urologist who does the procedure.
Testicular Prosthesis Insurance Coverage
Most commercial insurance is cover the cost of testicular prosthesis surgery for men who have lost a testicle. Typically the coverage and U out-of-pocket costs will depend on a particular insurance coverage and on such factors as you deductible insurance and co-pay. Please contact us so that we can investigate your options.
Testicular Implant Surgery without Insurance Coverage.
If you do not have insurance coverage or if your insurance does not cover the cost of testicular prosthesis procedure we will work with you to find an affordable weight to arrange testicular implant surgery.
We offer affordable, highest-quality urology care with or without insurance. Find out our office hours or directions to our office. We offer weekday, weekend and evening office hours.
Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger is a board-certified urologist, who specializes in all aspects of care for sexual problems in men including ED, premature ejaculation and other sexual concerns. He has successfully treated hundreds of men with sexual problems including ED and poor libido.
ED is Treatable in Nearly Every Man
At New York Urology Specialists, our urologists are specially trained in the evaluation and treatment of erectile dysfunction. We understand the challenges that ED creates for our patients, their relationships and their self-esteem. We help you find a treatment for erectile dysfunction that fits your needs, your lifestyle and your preferences.
Urologists are doctors specializing in the treatment of men with erectile dysfunction. By the virtue of our experience and skill, we are able to offer an effective treatment option for nearly every man who desires an effective treatment for ED. We offer medical and surgical treatment for erectile dysfunction.
We Treat Some of the Most Complex Health Problems in Men Including:
- erectile dysfunction in men (ED)
- Premature Ejaculation
- Prostate Cancer.
- Infertility and low sperm count
- Peyronie’s Disease
- Erectile dysfunction in men for whom Viagra and Cialis do not work.
- No-scalpel vasectomy
- Erection problems in men with low testosterone.
Schedule an Appointment with Dr. Shteynshlyuger:
Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger is a fellowship trained board-certified urologist with expertise in evaluation and treatment of urological problems in men using modern effective and proven treatment methods. He is highly recommended by top primary care physicians in the New York area. If you or someone you know has been experiencing urological symptoms, make an appointment to take advantage of Dr. Shteynshlyuger’s expert advice. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.