What You Need to Know about Uroxatral (Alfuzosin) Treatment for Enlarged Prostate Symptoms in Men
We offer affordable appointment prices with or without insurance. We speak Spanish and Russian languages.
Uroxatral is an Effective Treatment for BPH Symptoms
Alfuzosin (brand name in the US: Uroxatral) is an effective medication that treats symptoms of enlarged prostate in men.
Alfuzosin can Improve Slow Urine Stream
Alfuzosin Helps Not To Wake Up at Night to Urinate
Cost of Tamsulosin (Uroxatral )
Alfuzosin (Uroxatral ) Side Effects and What to Do If You Get Them
Alternatives to Uroxatral: Treatment Options for Enlarged Prostate if You Have Side Effects or if Alfuzosin Does Not Help
How Effective His Flomax For Men With Symptoms Closed By Enlarged Prostate?
Why Choose New York Urology Specialists for Treatment of Enlarged Prostate (BPH) with Prostate Enucleation?
- All treatment is performed by a Board-certified urologist experienced in treating men with symptoms of BPH using medical therapy, minimally invasive therapies, lasers, and open surgery.
- We are one of the few practices in the region to offer a full range of options for treatment of BPH.
- We offer BPH treatment options under local anesthesia which avoids the risks, costs, and recovery from general anesthesia. Most men are able to return to office work and other normal activities the next day.
- Extensive Experience: Hundreds of men treated successfully using medical therapy, Urolift, lasers for BPH (Holmium, Thulium, Evolve, Greenlight lasers), Bipolar TURP, traditional TURP, open suprapubic prostatectomy, robotic suprapubic prostatectomy for BPH.
- We treat men with BPH who have heart problems (hypertension, CAD, CHF), renal failure (ESRD) on hemodialysis, men on blood thinners such as aspirin, Lovenox, Coumadin (Warfarin), apixaban, rivaroxaban (Xarelto).
When it comes to experience and innovation – New York Urology Specialists are a step ahead. Better Science Means Better Care. We specialize in minimally invasive highly effective treatment for symptoms of enlarged prostate and BPH. Many treatment procedures are performed in the convenience and privacy of office settings under local anesthesia.
Medicare and major insurances accepted. We offer affordable rates and financing options.
Schedule an Appointment with Dr. Shteynshlyuger:
Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger is a fellowship trained board-certified urologist with expertise in evaluation and treatment of urinary problems in men. He uses modern effective and proven treatment methods including Urolift for BPH. He is highly recommended by top primary care physicians in the New York area.
He has successfully performed hundreds of prostate procedures in adults. Urolift procedures are performed in the office under local anesthesia, in a surgical center and affiliated hospitals under anesthesia.
BPH Symptoms are Treatable in Nearly Every Man
At New York Urology Specialists, our urologists are specially trained in the evaluation and treatment of urinary dysfunction. We understand the challenges that urinary problems create for our patients, their relationships and their self-esteem. We are also aware of how urinary problems can affect sexual function. We help you find a treatment for symptoms of enlarged prostate and erectile dysfunction that fit your needs, your lifestyle, and your preferences.
Urologists are doctors specializing in the treatment of men with urinary problems and erectile dysfunction. By the virtue of our experience and skill, we are able to offer an effective treatment option for nearly every man who desires an effective treatment for BPH and ED. We offer medical and surgical treatment for BPH and erectile dysfunction.
We treat some of the most complex urinary problems including:
- erectile dysfunction in men with prostate cancer after radical prostatectomy
- urinary retention after TURP
- Frequent urination and urge incontinence at night
- impotence in men with diabetes.
- Erectile dysfunction in men with Peyronie’s disease
- Erectile dysfunction in men for whom Viagra and Cialis do not work.
- Erection problems in men with low testosterone.
We offer affordable, highest-quality urology care with or without insurance. Find out our office hours or directions to our office. We offer weekday, weekend, and evening office hours.