Experienced Urolift Doctor in New York City
We offer affordable appointment prices with or without insurance. We speak Spanish and Russian languages.
Urolift is a New Treatment Option for Men with BPH
Urolift system for treatment of BPH is an innovative technology require specific training and experience to perform in an optimal fashion. Because the Urolift system for BPH is a new procedure it is only offered by some doctors who are trained to perform this procedure.
Choice of Anesthesia
In general Urolift procedure is a minimally invasive procedure that can be effectively performed in the office settings under local anesthesia. Yet some men prefer to have general anesthesia for this procedure. We offer a choice to men whether to have the Urolift procedure performed under local or general anesthesia.
Treatment of Urinary Problems with Urolift.
Urolift procedure for BPH and enlarged prostate is an effective treatment option for men with urinary symptoms of an enlarged prostate.
Patient reviews of Urolift procedure are very positive with prompt improvement in urinary symptoms for most men who undergo the Urolift procedure. After any urinary procedure that requires cystoscopy, urinary irritation and burning may occur for about 1 week after the procedure.
Where to Get Prostate Urolift Procedure in NYC?
At New York Urology Specialists, we offer same-day treatment for men.
We perform a cystoscopy, urodynamic testing, prostate, and bladder ultrasound in our office. We offer Urolift procedure, Rezum water-vapor procedure in our office and laser enucleation of the prostate in a hospital setting. We treat urinary and erection problems. We offer confidential appointments. We offer affordable appointment prices with or without insurance.
Why Choose New York Urology Specialists for Treatment of Enlarged Prostate Problems?
- All treatment is performed by a board-certified urologist experienced in treating men with symptoms of frequent urination, urinary urgency, urinary incontinence and bladder pain using medical therapy, minimally invasive therapies, lasers, and open surgery.
- We are one of the few practices in the region to offer a full range of options for treatment of urinary problems caused by an enlarged prostate in men
- We offer treatment options for enlarged prostate, overactive bladder, UTI and urinary incontinence in our office which avoids the risks, costs, and recovery from general anesthesia.
- Extensive experience: Thousands of men have treated successfully using medical therapy, surgery, and minimally invasive procedures such as Urolift procedure, Rezum surgery, Botox for overactive bladder, Interstim for frequent urination and tibial neuromodulation.
- We offer diagnostic testing in our office which avoids hospital costs.
- Confidential and Understanding Care. We understand that most of our patients desire privacy. We see patients with a variety of urological problems. Your reason for visiting us is entirely confidential.
- We are conveniently located within 30-60 minute commute to men who are seeking ED treatment in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Westchester, Long Island, Bronx, and New Jersey.
Scheduling Appointments for Enlarged Prostate Treatment at New York Urology Specialists
We offer affordable appointment prices with or without insurance. We offer weekday, weekend, and evening office hours.
Urinary Problems Are Treatable in Nearly Every Man and Woman
At New York Urology Specialists, our urologists are specially trained in the evaluation and treatment of urinary problems caused by enlarged prostate and BPH in men. We understand the challenges that urinary problems such as a slow stream, waking up at night, pain in the penis and perineum create for our patients, their relationships and their self-esteem. We help you find a treatment for your urinary problems that fit your needs, lifestyle, and your preferences.
Urologists are doctors specializing in the treatment of men with symptoms caused by prostate enlargement including frequent urination, poor urine flow, frequent UTI, blood in urine, urinary incontinence, urinary problems caused by an enlarged prostate, prior surgery, neuropathy, chemotherapy, and radiation. By the virtue of our experience and skill, we are able to offer an effective treatment option for nearly every man and woman who desire an effective treatment for their urinary problems. We offer medical and surgical treatment for men’s prostate problems.
We specialize in minimally invasive highly effective treatment for symptoms of bladder pain, urethral burning, pelvic discomfort, incomplete bladder emptying, urinary frequency, and urgency.
We Treat Some of the Most Complex Men’s Health Problems Including:
- Erectile dysfunction in men for whom Viagra and Cialis do not work.
- Penile Pain During Sex
- Impotence in men with diabetes.
- Burning during urination
- Premature Ejaculation
- Frequent urination
- Urinary retention
Schedule an Appointment with Dr. Shteynshlyuger:
Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger is a fellowship-trained board-certified urologist with expertise in the evaluation and treatment of urinary problems in men using modern effective and proven treatment methods including Botox for OAB, Interstim neuromodulation, Rezum for BPH, prostate enucleation for enlarged prostate, and Urolift procedure.
He has successfully treated hundreds of men with BPH with symptoms of frequent urination during the day and excessive urination at night.
He is highly recommended by top primary care physicians in the New York area. If you or someone you know has been experiencing urological symptoms, make an appointment to take advantage of Dr. Shteynshlyuger’s expert advice. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
We offer affordable appointment prices with or without insurance.