Urolift for BPH is a Treatment That is Covered By Many Insurance Plans in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut
by Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger, a board-certified urologist, and specialist in the treatment of enlarged prostate and complex urinary problems using minimally invasive approaches. He is one of the first urologists in the US and NYC to offer Urolift as a treatment for enlarged prostate.
Urolift Procedure Insurance Coverage.
Urolift, a proven effective treatment for BPH. Because Urolift has been approved by the FDA and has proven efficacy, most insurance plans cover the costs of Urolift treatment for their members.
At New York Urology Specialists we are experienced in getting insurance approval for Urolift treatment.
It is important to have an appropriate evaluation that is required for Urolift approval by insurance plans to determine patient eligibility for Urolift.
At New York Urology Specialists, our experienced approach to patient evaluation and experience dealing with various insurances results in most insurances approving Urolift treatment.
Urolift is now offered at New York Urology Specialists. Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger is among the first urologists in the New York Metro area to offer this advanced treatment option for his patients.
Treatment involves a quick outpatient procedure. Men traveling from other states and countries can usually return home the next day after the procedure.
Insurance Coverage for the Urolift procedure
At New York Urology Specialists we work with many insurances to get patient pre-qualified for Urolift:
- Medicare coverage for Urolift
- Urolift for BPH coverage by Cigna
- AETNA Coverage for Urolift Procedure
- United Healthcare Urolift Coverageinsuununit
- Oxford Health Plan Urolift Implant Coverage
- 1199 Insurance Coverage for Urolift procedure for BPH
- Empire Blue Cross Urolift Coverage
- CIGNA Urolift Coverage
New York Urology Specialists works with many insurance companies nationwide to obtain insurance coverage for patients who desire Urolift Procedure for BPH.
Why Choose New York Urology Specialists for Treatment of Enlarged Prostate (BPH) with Urolift?
- All treatment is performed by a Board-certified urologist experienced in treating men with symptoms of BPH using medical therapy, minimally invasive therapies, lasers and open surgery.
- We are one of the few practices in the region to offer a full range of options for treatment of BPH.
- We offer BPH treatment options under local anesthesia which avoids the risks, costs, and recovery from general anesthesia. Most men are able to return to office work and other normal activities the next day.
- Extensive Experience: Hundreds of men treated successfully using medical therapy, Urolift, lasers for BPH (Holmium, Thulium, Evolve, Greenlight lasers), Bipolar TURP, traditional TURP, open suprapubic prostatectomy, robotic suprapubic prostatectomy for BPH.
- We treat men with BPH who have heart problems (hypertension, CAD, CHF), renal failure (ESRD) on hemodialysis, men on blood thinners such as aspirin, Lovenox, Coumadin (Warfarin), apixaban, rivaroxaban (Xarelto).
When it comes to experience and innovation – New York Urology Specialists are a step ahead. Better Science Means Better Care. We specialize in minimally invasive highly effective treatment for symptoms of enlarged prostate and BPH. Many treatment procedures are performed in the convenience and privacy of office settings under local anesthesia.
Medicare and major insurances accepted. We offer affordable rates and financing options.
Schedule an Appointment with Dr. Shteynshlyuger:
Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger is a fellowship trained board-certified urologist with expertise in evaluation and treatment of urinary problems in men. He uses modern effective and proven treatment methods including Urolift for BPH. He is highly recommended by top primary care physicians in the New York area.
He has successfully performed hundreds of prostate procedures in adults. Urolift procedures are performed in the office under local anesthesia, in a surgical center and affiliated hospitals under anesthesia.
We offer affordable, highest-quality urology care with or without insurance. Find out our office hours or directions to our office. We offer weekday, weekend and evening office hours.